Feathered Pipe Ranch is one of the oldest and most respected yoga, health and wellness retreat centers in the country. We host week-long retreat programs from the first of July to the end of September. In order to maintain continuity of service, we require that you sign-up for the entire week and do not allow partial week stays. (Programs dependent upon the week of your stay may require an additional tuition cost beyond the basic accommodation fee list on HipCamp.)
Your stay includes:
- Morning and afternoon scheduled yoga, health and wellness instruction
- Use of all amenities – our bathhouse, sauna, hot tub, as well as all the Feathered Pipe Ranch facilities and grounds
- Three wholesome, organically-source, international cuisine meals
- 24 hour access to wi-fi internet
Your stay does NOT include:
- Massage & bodywork
- Shuttle service to and from the airport
Tent accommodations as well are hidden amidst the trees for those who truly want solitude to “rough it,” the comfortable Feathered Pipe way. “Roughing it” includes full access to the nearby bathhouse with its fragrant cedarwood, the warmth of the sauna, and soothing bliss inside our sparkling hot tub.
You are welcome to bring your own tent accommodations, with the expectation that you cleanup after yourself.
*Use of all facilities beyond massage and bodywork, including food is part of the lodging price. Please consider joining us for one of our week-long yoga, health and wellness programs during your stay. All programs including additional tuition costs are viewable at featheredpipe.com.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 4
- Accepts bookings: 18 months out