Feathered Pipe Ranch is one of the oldest and most respected yoga, health and wellness retreat centers in the country. We host week-long retreat programs from the first of July to the end of September. In order to maintain continuity of service, we require that you sign-up for the entire week and do not allow partial week stays. (Programs dependent upon the week of your stay may require an additional tuition cost beyond the basic accommodation fee list on HipCamp.)
Your stay includes:
- Morning and afternoon scheduled yoga, health and wellness instruction
- Use of all amenities – our bathhouse, sauna, hot tub, as well as all the Feathered Pipe Ranch facilities and grounds
- Three wholesome, organically-source, international cuisine meals
- 24 hour access to wi-fi internet
Your stay does NOT include:
- Massage & bodywork
- Shuttle service to and from the airport
The main lodge has the character of western luxury of the last century with a huge, wood-beamed main hall and library with four adjoining spacious bedrooms.
Each room sleeps three or four and has its own bathroom. Staying in the main lodge has the advantages of immediate, 24-hour access to the main hall for personal early morning practice and close proximity to the Feathered Pipe kitchen and dining hall where our staff work their culinary magic.
*All programs including additional tuition costs are viewable at featheredpipe.com.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 4
- Accepts bookings: 18 months out
The vibe at Feathered Pipe Main Lodge
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Staying at the Feathered Pipe Ranch was an amazing experience! It took glamping to another level with a queen sized bed in the tent, a hot tub, and a delicious dinner included. There was a large group of people at the ranch for a yoga retreat, so I got to meet new people, but at the same time the tent was very private, and the camp was generally peaceful and quiet.