Staying here in Summer will be great, we have all kinds of wildlife and there is a lot of outdoorsy stuff to do. We are a real-live vegetable farm, and 2 very busy, hardworking farmers. So we may not be able to accommodate a lot of questions-but only because we are running a small business on this land. We have several spots that would be great for camping. See Below:
1. 2 acres of Oak Woods: secluded and far away from our house, but closer to the gravel road. You will have to hike over to it with your things, but check in with us at the house first. Bonfires out here are ok, please be responsible with your fire size and management (no burning of trash, make sure the fire is out before you go to sleep). That whole leave it better than you found it philosophy.
2. Out on the pasture/hay mix fields. This is very open and possibly closer to the house, if you wish to use the bathroom indoors. We would prefer that you didn't use the fields as a bathroom. No bonfires on the field either, we will have a burn area established closer to the house for bonfires.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out