Wooded yard in beautiful Superior Township - a rural area near Ann Arbor with plenty of preserved land and parks just down the street. I have a huge, private backyard surrounded by woods and next to a ~10 year old barn with access to water and electricity. I also have 24 egg-laying chickens that are fun to visit. Frains and Murray Lakes are less than a mile away. If you're coming to the Ann Arbor area and enjoy nature, this is a great place to stay!
- North Prospect Park - 5 acre park with winding trails within walking distance
- Kosch-Headwaters Nature Preserve - 160 acre nature preserve with some trails, open areas, and a working farm field; within walking distance though it is about 1 mile
- LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve - 325 acre nature preserve with lots of trails, meadows, woods, ponds, and a small overlook; less than a 10 minute drive down Prospect
ANN ARBOR / UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, is only a 15 minute drive from my house with lots to do.
- Downtown Ann Arbor - lots of restaurants, things to see, shopping, etc. - main intersection is Main and Liberty
- University of Michigan - beautiful buildings and a buzzing campus - main points of interest are The Diag (central campus) and the Law Quad
- Nichols Arboretum - an arboretum operated by UM including access to the Huron River and beautiful hilly scenery
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 30% off
The vibe at Wooded Yard in Scenic Superior
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!