About Eagle's Nest
You can pitch your tent in a wooded area just a short walk from the house, but is very private. You can build a campfire and relax knowing all firewood is furnished. If you'd rather, there is a very nice camper on site for those who aren't tent lovers. With a river close by you could turn your stay into a river trip adventure.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 25% off
The vibe at Eagle's Nest
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Jeff was warm spirited when we met, and took us on a tour of his GORGEOUSLY well maintained camping grounds, he provided us firewood, had a grate set-up over the fire to cook on and had two gallons of cold water for our quenched pallets. Would be back in a heartbeat! THANKS, JEFF!