About Tent Camping
BRING Your OWN TENT.
Pitch your tent at "Wild Duck Campground and RV Park" is adult only Campground. We offer fine adult camping for honeymooners to retirees on the Southern Maine coastline. Located in the middle of Maine Audubon’s Scarborough Marsh, campers enjoy a broad array of wildlife including waterfowls, egrets, herons, ibises, raptors, muskrat, mink, otter, deer and moose.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 3PM
- Check out before: 1PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
The vibe at Tent Camping
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!