About *LODGING FOR 2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE
2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE!!! Rental areas available. For any of You who may be coming to Western Kentucky to OBSERVE THE SOLAR ECLIPSE of AUGUST 21, 2017, we have 2 different Lodging Options available!!!!!!! All are located on our property just west of Madisonville, KY, right in the prime viewing zone! Make Us An Offer-Minimum 3 Nights.
1) We have an apartment set up with 4 bunk bed sets for hunters, with a bathroom and kitchen. There is no stove, but double hot plates, toaster oven, microwave, crock pots, refrigerator, etc. It is not at all fancy, but is certainly usable for short-term lodging. It will accommodate 8 people easily and more on inflatable mattresses or cots.
Make Us An Offer-Minimum 3 Nights.
2) We have reserved a portion of a LARGE HIGH FIELD, with NO TREES, for Groups to use to CAMP-OUT, or just observe the 2017 Eclipse.
-Cost would be $112 per day per group, up to 5 people, to Camp.
-Cost to just to come up and observe would be a one-time cost of $112 for up to a 5 person Group.
*For Groups of greater than 5 persons there would be a small surcharge per person for each person over 5 persons.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 25
- Accessible by: Drive
- Accommodation: Tent, Vehicles & RVs
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 3PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
The vibe at *LODGING FOR 2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!