About Camping on the Farm
You will be staying on a working farm. The property is 20 acres with a 2 acre pond, 1 acre of vegetables, and a small flock of chickens and quail. The camp sites are scattered around the property, secluded from one another.
Enjoy a day of fishing or strolling the property and finish off a relaxing day by watching the sunset by the fire.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 5
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 4 months out
- Weeknight discount: 20% off
The vibe at Camping on the Farm
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Kate was very communicative throughout the process. She and Anna greeted us when we arrived and showed us our camping options. The farm is a working farm and beautiful. They supply vegetables and chicken and quail eggs to several local KC restaurants. It was peaceful and relaxing. Best hosts ever!