Psst...We're creating a community-sourced cookbook! Why? Because food always tastes better when you're camping. Always. Share your best ramen hacks, tastiest trail meals, and most resourceful car camping concoctions here. We'll be compiling recipes over the next few months in anticipation of our cookbook launch where we'll share what the Hipcamp community can cook up.
Everyone loves s'mores. Lots of people like bananas.
- Graham crackers (optional for an extra crunch!)
- Leaving the banana peel on, cut the skin of the banana down the middle length-wise (like a banana split would) leaving the banana intact
- Leaving the banana inside the peel, slice the banana width-wise, like your cutting slices.
- In between each slice, place alternating chocolate squares and marshmallows. Just shove 'em in real good.
- Then wrap the entire banana up in tin foil, and throw it in the fire!!
- Leave it in 10-15 mins, the longer you wait the gooey'r it will be!
I'm a high maintenance glamper.