About The Outpost
Boondocking with subtle amenities. Bring your sleeping bags, tents or campers. Don't forget your fishing poles, hiking boots, and lawn chairs. Feel free to sit around the campfire and enjoy the wildlife. If the weather is inclimate there are a couple buildings on the property to keep you dry.
Pets including dogs and horses are welcome. There is plenty of of room to park trailers, RV's as well as boats.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 20
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 10AM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off