About Trusty Woods - Lot 9804
Pitch your tent on secluded 18 acres bordering the National forest with over 1000 acres to explore! Hike to Lake Monroe! A 5000 acre reservoir. Also, Property is just 20 minutes away from Nashville and multiple specialty shops, food, and drink. Big Woods Brewery is excellent! Brown Co. State Park is 15 minutes away and has multiple hiking and biking trails! Brown Co. State Park has horseback riding and many ponds as well.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 3
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off
The vibe at Trusty Woods - Lot 9804
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!