About Scotlyn Ranch
3000 acres of Idaho to play in. Camp, cabins, hike, bike, horseback riding. Enjoy nature at it's core.
The lodge and cabins are set atop The canyon rim, an ATV/utv/hike/bike/ride access trail takes you down into the bottom dropping almost 2000 feet to the creek below and experience the solitude of birds and wildlife for companions.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 20
- Accessibility: Walk to listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 1 month out
The vibe at Scotlyn Ranch
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!