About Eco-Community Camping in Hawaii
Hedonisia Hawaii is a liberal, tolerant, female and gay friendly Eco-hostel community where you can unwind in a lush rainforest. We attract many idealistic travelers, backpackers, students and environmentally friendly 'eco-tourists' from across the world.
We have 3 private camping spots at the Hedonisia Hawaii Eco-Community. Each is a different style. Avocado and Rainforest Tent spaces are covered shelters where you can set up your tent.
The additional canopy makes it easy for you to camp in the rainforest and stay dry!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 3
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out