One acre mango orchard 2.5 miles from the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii. Great hikes to waterfalls just 1 mile up the mountain road.
We have 2 friendly goats we raise for milk.
Bus access just 300 feet from our drive way.
Our organic farm is on west side of Oahu, the dry side. Yes it will most likely be sunny and warm. We have 30 mango trees to take shade under though.
Included with your stay:
- personal campsite for tent
- use of communal bathroom with drinking water, composting toilet and cool water shower
- shared fire pit with free fire wood
- clear marked pathways to amenities
- fresh fruit on site to purchase
Things to do within 3 miles of campsite:
- Surfing (yes we have boards to rent)
- Milk a goat
A little back story...
My wife and I bought Ailani Orchard in 2006. We planted 15 mango trees which have grow nicely into 12+ foot fruiting trees (most of them). Now this tropical food forest has some beautiful little nooks which we're excited to share as camp sites.
We have milking goats which produce about a quart a day right now. We are open to selling this milk and allowing others to try their hand at milking...it's a cool experience.
We also have dogs, cat and chickens (very free range). We mostly keep the dogs inside our main home and cats roam out side.
Who lives here
Jason, Ramabhadra (owners and husband and wife) have 2 girls 10 and 9. Ramabhadra's mom also lives with us.
- Check in: After 11AM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out