About Camp by the Pines
Enjoy 14 acres of remote land surrounded by timberland and cotton fields. This camping area is located more than half a mile off of the road so you will be guaranteed a quiet area.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 2
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 4PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 25% off
The vibe at Camp by the Pines
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
This is not really a campground. It is more like a grassy field in front of a house on a hill - in the middle of nowhere. I had problems accessing the property. There were no signs, no trails, no fire rings... all in all in was very lackluster. While the view of the stars is nice at night that is really all this campsite has going for it. It is too close to the owner's house to feel secluded and thanks to a crazy neighbor encounter, left me a bit reluctant to sleep soundly.