- Secluded beauty complete with 158 acres of Fields, Woods & Pond!
- Close to area wineries (Thatch Winery is literally next door) and historic sites
- Close to Charlottesville/University of Virginia, and the charming historic town of Scottsville, Virginia
- Camping is anywhere in the open hay fields to the east, west, and south of the centrally-located pond.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Kayaking and canoeing (BYO) allowed on pond.
Catch and release only please.
Natural features you'll find at Meander Farm-Fields, Woods & Pond! in Virginia.
Places to see near Amy G.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Very private and beautiful landscape-the pond was fun to do some paddle boarding. Primitive camping. One suggestion would be to mow/trim the long grass on the dirt road in the field for better visibility.