About this Space : This spacious home sleeps 6-8 comfortably with 3 bedrooms and a pullout couch. The main bedroom has a Queen size mattress, 2nd bedroom has a twin size mattress with plenty of room for your baby equipment, the 3rd bedroom has queen size mattress and an additional pull out couch on main level. The house also comes with a double car garage and the driveway
About this Space : This spacious home sleeps 6-8 comfortably with 3 bedrooms and a pullout couch. The main bedroom has a Queen size mattress, 2nd bedroom has a twin size mattress with plenty of room for your baby equipment, the 3rd bedroom has queen size mattress and an additional pull out couch on main level. The house also comes with a double car garage and the driveway can accommodate 3-4 cars. You can use the space in the garage for your sea doo, motorcycles, bicycles, kayaks, etc. The house has 2 full washrooms with a shower on upper level and jetted tub on the main level. The house is equipped with 2 televisions. One on each level. We provide comforters, bedsheets, and blankets but you’re welcome to bring your own bedding. The kitchen is equipped with air fryer, keurig machine, kettle, pressure cooker, toaster, popcorn maker, egg cooker, baking equipment, basic pots and pans, salt and pepper, cups and plates. The wet bar comes equipped with an additional refrigerator where you can store your alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages and extra groceries during the stay. The patio is equipped with 4 piece dining set and Rooftop patio has extra chairs provided for your use. You're welcome to bring your own loungers. Guest Access : Entire house except for the bunkie. We are preparing this part of the property for an amazing outdoor experience and we promise it will be worth the wait ! :) Activities Summer Season : Awenda Provincial Park has an enormous hiking and biking trail network and several different beaches. – 11 minutes drive Rotary Park Penetanguishene- 12 minutes drive Tiny Beach – 18 minutes drive Balm Beach - 20 minutes drive Georgian Spirit Cruises at Midland Waterfront – 21 minutes drive Toronto – less than 2 hours.
Winter Season : Awenda Provincial Park offers cross country ski trails, snowshoeing and winter hiking. Mount St.Loius Moonstone – 46 kms Mountain View Ski Centre- less than 20 minutes You can find plenty of places to go ice fishing, skate on the lake or go tubing at Toanche Park located just 5 minutes away from the property. You can also enjoy a low key winter getaway by enjoying the spa tub and cozy up in the wet bar by the Gas fireplace.
House Rules :
1) We kindly ask you to respect our home as we have put in immense hard work into hosting it for responsible vacationers. We appreciate cleanliness in all areas of the house but especially our kitchen. We have equipped the kitchen with every possible countertop appliance along with basic appliances to make your stay comfortable. If you have a question on how to use them please feel free to message us. although, instruction manuals are provided. Please bring your own baby equipment and cleaning wipes. We purposely arranged the second bedroom so your equipment has space.
2) Bed Sheets, Blankets and Towels – We provide clean bed sheets, blankets and towels. Additional towels can be found in all the closets of the room specific to each room. We ask our guests to please strip the beds of the sheets and leave all used linens including towels in the laundry room downstairs. We can take it from there! If additional cleaning services are needed when you leave as a result of spillage or damage, incremental charges will apply.
3) All plates, glasses, cutlery, etc. must be washed before leaving. We will clean everything again.
4) Garbage & Recycling - pick up occurs every Monday morning. Recycling must be left on the curb in blue bins. Bins are inside the garage . Garbage must be secured and left in the garbage bin, turn log on the bin to YES so the garbage pick up collects the garbage, otherwise they will not stop!
5) Please discard of any food before you leave. Kindly use compost, bin in provided in the kitchen and a large compost bin is in the garage. 6) Main Level Bar area rules : Please use caution when using the spiral staircase as you would anywhere else. Some pets may not be comfortable and we don't recommend a senior pet using these stairs. Please watch your kids and infants by the stairs. - Absolutely no parties or events of any sort. We are happy to host a family or a group of friends looking to have a good vacation but we will not allow large parties. -LED light strip around the bar area has a remote control for light settings. -Two bar chairs and one bartender chair for your use have been provided. Please don't move them from their designated. -Bring your own booze but you can use the cups from the main kitchen, however, kindly put them back at the end of your stay. Please put all bottles and cans (empties) in a recycling bag at the end of the stay in the garage. We will recycle them unless you want to take your empties to the store. --Books and Board Games - We have plenty of books for kids, lego set and board games for adult and kids. We ask you to please be respectful and put everything back the way you found it. We have a Dart Board but for safety and liability reasons we request you kindly bring your own darts. If any equipment is missing or damaged, extra charges will apply. for any board games with small parts please be cautious around little kids.
7) We will provide basic toilet paper and paper towels, refillable soap but please feel free to bring your own supplies. We will also supply laundry detergent but if you have sensitivity to certain products please bring your own.
8) Noise levels - the street is normally relatively calm so please be considerate of others who live here full-time, there are quite a few. You are on vacation but they may not be. ***Should we receive a noise complaint from our neighbors (AND WE WILL) you will be asked to leave immediately.
9) Fireworks are not permitted.
10 )BBQ - Propane. Please clean BBQ before you leave.
11) Pets - please cover couches if pets are couch potatoes. And clean up after them both inside and outside. Pooper scooper can be located outside by the backyard.
12) Rooftop Terrace/ Patio - We have provided extra chairs for your use. Please leave the patio set on the deck as is for safety reasons. Please watch children and small kids while utilizing this facility. You can use a baby gate to block the stairs, bring your own.
Lastly, the owner and host of this property will owe no liability to the occupiers. The occupier will take full responsibility for their own safety and well being throughout their stay at the stated property. In the event of an injury, serious or critical, the owner will not be held liable for damages. Damage deposit will be charged depending on your booking and will be refunded as long as nothing is missing, damaged or stolen.
PLEASE NOTE : When booking this property please ensure your Currency settings are set to your desired Currency.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2 nights
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out