- Beautiful forest lined with 100 foot spruce trees.- Short drive or bike ride to Ellicottville.- Wildlife viewing; Deer and wild turkey are frequent visitors.- Hike through the rows of huge spruce on the 5 acre plot.- Bonfire pit with log bench seating.- Bathroom tent.
- Check in: After 12PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 89%
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Spruce Forest
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Spruce Forest in New York.
Places to see near Conner H.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!