Mallee Cabin is a recently refurbished modern country cabin and a comfortable motel-style accommodation for two. The room features a queen sized bed, dining table with chairs, air conditioning and a basic kitchenette with a small fridge, toaster, kettle, cutlery/crockery and tea/coffee supplied. The cabin has a wrap around veranda with picnic table overlooking the idyllic gr
Mallee Cabin is a recently refurbished modern country cabin and a comfortable motel-style accommodation for two. The room features a queen sized bed, dining table with chairs, air conditioning and a basic kitchenette with a small fridge, toaster, kettle, cutlery/crockery and tea/coffee supplied. The cabin has a wrap around veranda with picnic table overlooking the idyllic grounds of Wattle Valley Farm. Shared male and female bathroom amenities are located adjacent to the cabin and are cleaned daily. Clean linens, towels and individual soaps/shampoos provided.
Wattle Valley Farm is a 100 acre property, bounded by the iconic Wollombi Brook, which many native wildlife call home. In addition to the cabins, we offer a number of campsites for small or large groups, but these are located away from the cabin accommodation so should not interfere with your stay.
What makes our property unique:
- Private 1.2km brook access with deeper areas (>6ft) perfect for swimming and fishing, and shallow beach areas more suitable for the kids. There is no vehicle access to the brook, and only a short 5-10min walk from the cabin.
- A number of on-site bushwalking tracks ranging from 5 minutes to an hour, including the cave walk with local Aboriginal art, the river loop and the more challenging fire trail walk
- Family-friendly with plenty of space for ball games, bike riding and picnics
- Use of shared bathroom facilities with hot showers and flushing toilets, catering for both ladies and gents
- Booking numbers limited to ensure privacy and no overcrowding
- Finish each night by your own campfire (pending local restrictions, BYO firewood)
- Our rural setting is far from any city lights and perfect for stargazing on a clear night
- We are neighbours with a wedding venue, so some areas of our property can be noisy on busy weekends. It can disrupt the peace, but rarely will it become unbearable.
Wattle Valley Farm is located in the heart of the Wollombi Valley and the Hunter Valley wine region, making it an ideal base while you explore everything the region has to offer. The historic village of Wollombi is only five minutes up the road, and has a lively cafe scene, unique experiences and the famous Wollombi Tavern. Meanwhile, the popular Broke and Pokolbin wine regions are a short 30-40 minute drive along the beautiful, meandering country roads.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Mallee Cabin at Wattle Valley Farm