*Dear campers, with changes to the NSW Government advice, we will no longer be mandating vaccination for our guests (although it is encouraged). However, we do ask that you complete our online pre-check in form that will be sent before arrival, confirming that you are not a close contact or showing symptoms of COVID-19. We have decided to enforce this as you are stay
*Dear campers, with changes to the NSW Government advice, we will no longer be mandating vaccination for our guests (although it is encouraged). However, we do ask that you complete our online pre-check in form that will be sent before arrival, confirming that you are not a close contact or showing symptoms of COVID-19. We have decided to enforce this as you are staying on our private property, and we wish to protect our family and fellow guests during this time. Don't hesitate to reach out to us before if you wish to flag any concerns or exemptions in advance.*
**NOTE: no caravan access into property, cars (2WD and 4WD) or small camper trailers only**
2x Cabins and 1x Cottage are also available on site to rent please send us a message for more information.
Children aged 3 or under camp for free, and child rates have now been introduced for those aged 4-12.
Wattle Valley Farm is a 100 acre property, bounded by the iconic Wollombi Brook, which many native wildlife call home. We offer a number of campsites for small or large groups, with many sites well-shaded and away from other campers.
What makes our property unique:
- Private 1.2km brook access with deeper areas (>6ft) perfect for swimming and fishing, and shallow beach areas more suitable for the kids. There is no vehicle access to the brook, and only a short 5min walk from many of the campsites.
- A number of on-site bushwalking tracks ranging from 5 minutes to an hour, including the cave walk with local Aboriginal art, the river loop and the more challenging fire trail walk
- Family-friendly with plenty of space for ball games, bike riding and picnics
- Full bathroom facilities with hot showers and flushing toilets, catering for both ladies and gents
- Booking numbers limited to ensure privacy and no overcrowding
- Finish each night by your own campfire (pending local restrictions, BYO firewood)
- Our rural setting is far from any city lights and perfect for stargazing on a clear night
- We are neighbours with a wedding venue, so some areas of our property can be noisy on busy weekends. It can disrupt the peace, but rarely will it become unbearable.
- Unfortunately we do not benefit from a garbage service in our area, so please come prepared to take your rubbish with you.
Wattle Valley Farm is located in the heart of the Wollombi Valley and the Hunter Valley wine region, making it an ideal base while you explore everything the region has to offer. The historic village of Wollombi is only five minutes up the road, and has a lively cafe scene, unique experiences and the famous Wollombi Tavern. Meanwhile, the popular Broke and Pokolbin wine regions are a short 30-40 minute drive along the beautiful, meandering country roads.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Camp at Wattle Valley Farm Wollombi
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Camp at Wattle Valley Farm Wollombi in New South Wales.
Entry driveway is steep and can be difficult to navigate with anything larger than a 5.5m camper trailer. Be mindful that cars...Read more
Places to see near Wattle Valley Farm
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Camping in nature close to sydney
Our group loved camping at Wattle Valley Farm. The property was beautiful and our site (#2) was big enough for 15 people to camp in tents and caravans, close to the trees. We had some great campfires here and enjoyed the proximity to Wollombi village. Bathrooms and hot showers were great! We'd love to stay again
Having been to many camping spots over time this has to be the most relaxing and enjoyable site i have visited. Very close to town amenities and coffee shops but far enough out for quite isolation. Showers and toilets were clean. Plenty to do. Will be visiting again 😊
Beautiful valley camping
Camping at the Wattle Valley Farm was easy. Good choice of flat grassy and spacious spots, or some nice bush sites. Wouldn’t be my choice when full unless I had kids in which case they’d have a blast. It’s a beautiful area and beats camping at the Tabern. Oh yes, saw a wombat down by the river for their morning meander. Lovely.
Beautiful property with plenty of space so you aren't camped on top of one another. Set spots with lots of open space.
Loved the bike riding nearby especially when you get to finish up with a hot shower.
We were allocated to a medium size site. it definitely can accomodate 8 ppl! Theres flush toilets and showers. Firewood sold onsite.
Matt was attentive and a great host!
We absolutely loved our camping weekend at Wattle Valley Farm.. Very friendly people, clean and comfortable amenities and a serene private campground.. We look forward to many more family holidays here.. Highly recommend Wattle Valley Farm to anyone looking for the perfect spot for a camping getaway.