Book a campsite at Nahla and relax in nature. There is lots of room to go for a walk, swim in the river, sit by the fire and chill out. Camping is $50/site and includes 2 people. Additional adults staying overnight are $25/pp, Kids $15/night and Day Trippers just visiting for the day are $10/pp. All additional people must be booked in the extras section at the time of bookin
Book a campsite at Nahla and relax in nature. There is lots of room to go for a walk, swim in the river, sit by the fire and chill out. Camping is $50/site and includes 2 people. Additional adults staying overnight are $25/pp, Kids $15/night and Day Trippers just visiting for the day are $10/pp. All additional people must be booked in the extras section at the time of booking.
You can also book the whole Riverside Campground for your own retreat or private gathering under this listing for $750/night.
The property is in the Colo Valley and sits on the Colo River which is the most pristine waterway in NSW. It is freshwater and high in magnesium, we are lucky to enjoy this natural paradise.
Colo means Koala in Aboriginal and the land in this area has a rich indigenous history of the Darkinung Tribe, there are many caves in the area with Aboriginal drawings including the well documented drawing of Baiamai of the Great Spirit. The large level ground of the valley near these caves were used for ceremonies. The ceremony of the Bora was an institution among the tribes for the education and initiation if youths to the privileges and obligations of manhood.
- 📱 Telstra phone coverage throughout the whole property
- 🚿 4 x hot showers
- 🚽 4 x toilets
- 🧻 Toilet paper provided
- 🛶 Private River Access to swim or canoe
- 🚘 2wd access to the property
- 💡 Power points in amenities block
- ⛺️ Powered sites available
- 🗑 Rubbish needs to be taken with you
- 🐶 Pets allowed on request
- 🌲 Bushwalking close by
- 🔥 Several Campfire areas
- 🏕 Firewood available onsite
- 🦅 Animals you might see here include Eagles, Lace monitors, Bush turkeys, Kangaroos, Turtles, Platypus, Gang Gangs, Bell Birds, Owls & Frogs.
- 🛶 Canoeing is popular, you can come and go from Nahla or drive 10km up the road to Upper Colo Bridge where you can enter the river in a canoe, its then a very gentle 2 hour float back down the river to Nahla.
- ☕️ It's only a 3 minute drive to the Colo Riverside Café should you like to treat yourself to a delicious meal or coffee and they have a small corner store and bottle shop which also sells ice.
Nahla is located:
- 60 mins from Sydney
- 2km off Putty Road
- Next to Bielany Campground
- 3 mins from Colo Riverside Cafe
- 15 mins from Wilberforce
- 22 mins from Windsor
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Nahla Colo River Retreat - Camping
Child 3-12yrs Day Tripper
If you have a child visiting for the day aged 3-12yrs they are a Child day tr...Read more
Child 0-3yrs Day Visit/ Overnight
Baby/Toddler 0-3yrs are free but please add them to your booking here.
Child 3-12yrs Overnight Stay
Kids 3-12yrs are $15/night to stay overnight.
Powerpoint for your site 💡
We have 4 x powerpoints which can be added to your booking if you want to hav...Read more
Adult 12yrs+ Overnight Stay
If you have an extra guest 12yrs and over staying just one night.
Dogs 🐶 (day/night)
Please get approval when booking and advise us the type of dog you have. Dogs...Read more
Firewood 🔥 (Bag)
A large pre-packed bag of firewood at your site on arrival for your first fire.
Adult 12yrs+ Day Tripper
If your friend is visiting Nahla but not staying overnight they are a Day Tri...Read more
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Nahla Colo River Retreat - Camping in New South Wales.
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Clean, peaceful and friendly
Fantastic place to stay. Very peaceful with easy water access.
Great hot showers and clean amenities.
Hosts were very helpful and friendly.
We will definitely return.
Wonderful host and lovely location
Rebecca was a wonderful and attentive host, and was very accessible to answer any queries along the way. The facilities were just what we were looking for and the site we were able to pick suited us perfectly (even though it was a bit muddy given the recent floods and the rain leading up to the long-weekend.) We had a wonderful and relaxing time and look forward to possible trips in the future.
Nice camp great spot right beside the river hospitality exceptional nice hot showers kept lovely and clean would highly recommend this camp to anyone wanting a nice peaceful few days relaxing.