We are organic farm located in White Mtn region of New Hampshire. The farm has livestock, orchard, annual crops and forests. Vehicle camping location is dependent on YOUR vehicle clearance and your desire for seclusion. From parking lot to remote location in the forest DEPENDS on your choice. We have direct access to mtn bike and ski trails at Green Woodlands. We have farm s
We are organic farm located in White Mtn region of New Hampshire. The farm has livestock, orchard, annual crops and forests. Vehicle camping location is dependent on YOUR vehicle clearance and your desire for seclusion. From parking lot to remote location in the forest DEPENDS on your choice. We have direct access to mtn bike and ski trails at Green Woodlands. We have farm store with seasonal produce, eggs, farm crafts, & beer. Amenities include potable water, porta potty, communal firepit and swimming pond. Check the D Acres site on the web for more details. Vehicle size is limited to 16'. If you have a longer vehicle or RV feel free to contact us to make specific arrangements
1) Check-in: We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night. Please follow the signs to the guest parking/check-in area through the sunroom.
2) Water & Electricity: Visitors may utilize the porta-potties/ outhouses as a restroom. There is one located in the check-in parking in proximity to the red school bus and one behind the red barn. Feel free to pee outdoors.
Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel Barn. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
There is a solar shower for guests to use as well. Please limit all soap products on-site to eco friendly/ biodegradable brands for the health of our soil and wildlife!
3) Outdoor Kitchen: The outdoor kitchen is a covered structure that has power, water, and a gas stove for guests to use for meal prep. There are limited pots/pans/ dishware and utensils. Please plan to bring your own and leave the place clean for others after using it to prepare your meal.
Naan Stop Eatery Is an on-site restaurant that is currently open June- November 1. Friday through Sunday. See D Acres website for hours of operation, menu and on-line ordering options.
3) Use of the Main Building: There is water, electricity and wifi available in the main building.
Guests are permitted to utilize the sunroom as a sitting area if it is not a busy time for restaurant diners. We ask that you limit using the main building indoor bathroom during restaurant hours. Showers are available by token ($3 per 3 minutes) Before 8 am and after 8 pm during restaurant hours of operation.
Guests are not allowed to access the main house kitchen for personal use- Unless a special arrangement and fee has been determined ahead of time. At this time we are not allowing guests in the upstairs of the main building unless a special accommodation has been made.
4) Fires: Campfires are not permitted at any of the camping/ rental sites. There is a Communal fire pit available for your use in the meadow. Firewood is available onsite to use by cash donation.
5) Quiet hours after 10pm .
6) Pet Policy: Dogs are permitted at all of the rental locations as long as they are well behaved, under control and on a leash when in common areas. Please clean up after your pet!
7) Trash and Recycling: There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. We do have a compost pile we can direct you to for food waste. Otherwise- Please plan to pack it out. We can provide trash removal and recycling service for large groups or by special arrangement for an additional fee.
8) In making reservation visitors agree to all these conditions, lack of adherence to these guidelines will result in immediate departure and forfeiture of fee.
9) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - No refunds within 7 days.
BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS: Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident to borrow or purchase.
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you arrive here.
See you soon!
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 25% off
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Close to Rumney Crag - check rumney climbing association for covid restrictions
Natural features you'll find at Van Car Camping at D Acres Farm in New Hampshire.
Places to see near D Acres of New Hampshire
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
This was a last minute trip that D Acres accommodated with out a problem. They really have something special going on and the access to the local biking trails couldn’t be more convenient! Will be back.
Maybe the hippest camp
Still blissed out after my stay at D Acres. Cool operation, friendly people, quality food, great place to explore. I loved supporting this colorful, forward-thinking community. The car camping sites are pretty raw (dirt openings in the forest cleared by heavy machinery), so I would recommend going with a platform. Took my daughter to D Acres last time and I will be returning soon with my wife.
Perfect full moon night
We arrived with a rooftop tent on the Subaru with our dog who loved exploring the woods around our site. The one night we spent there was perfect, they provided a bucket with potable water access. It was about 15 degrees F and was a perfect cold clear full moon night. Excited to come back after Covid and meet more people.
Super welcoming respite from the city. Surrounded by autumnal colors and lovely gardens getting ready for winter rest. Loved the communal fire - lots of new friends and lots of social distance. Very helpful to have water, lots of wood and port o potty’s. Also very much shared values when it comes to diversity which made us feel welcome. Have already recommended it to friends!