Located in rural Dorchester, NH, our four season camping consists of beautiful meadow space and 200 acre forest and farm. We also have car, van and tent platforms available for different price structure. The meadow space is NOT site specific, but instead is a general area for camping. In terms of our COVID-19 guidelines, please refer to the list posted below. We have ample r
Located in rural Dorchester, NH, our four season camping consists of beautiful meadow space and 200 acre forest and farm. We also have car, van and tent platforms available for different price structure. The meadow space is NOT site specific, but instead is a general area for camping. In terms of our COVID-19 guidelines, please refer to the list posted below. We have ample room for campers to socially distance from one another. We look forward to your visit!
Contact D Acres directly for more details. Search for D Acres of NH online.
1) Check-in: We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night. Please follow the signs to the guest parking/check-in area through the sunroom.
2) Water & Electricity: Visitors may utilize the porta-potties/ outhouses as a restroom. There is one located in the check-in parking in proximity to the red school bus and one behind the red barn. Feel free to pee outdoors.
Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel Barn. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
There is a solar shower for guests to use as well. Please limit all soap products on-site to eco friendly/ biodegradable brands for the health of our soil and wildlife!
3) Outdoor Kitchen: The outdoor kitchen is a covered structure that has power, water, and a gas stove for guests to use for meal prep. There are limited pots/pans/ dishware and utensils. Please plan to bring your own and leave the place clean for others after using it to prepare your meal.
Naan Stop Eatery Is an on-site restaurant that is currently open June- November 1. Friday through Sunday. See D Acres website for hours of operation, menu and on-line ordering options.
3) Use of the Main Building: There is water, electricity and wifi available in the main building.
Guests are permitted to utilize the sunroom as a sitting area if it is not a busy time for restaurant diners. We ask that you limit using the main building indoor bathroom during restaurant hours. Showers are available by token ($3 per 3 minutes) Before 8 am and after 8 pm during restaurant hours of operation.
Guests are not allowed to access the main house kitchen for personal use- Unless a special arrangement and fee has been determined ahead of time. At this time we are not allowing guests in the upstairs of the main building unless a special accommodation has been made.
4) Fires: Campfires are not permitted at any of the camping/ rental sites. There is a Communal fire pit available for your use in the meadow. Firewood is available onsite to use by cash donation.
5) Quiet hours after 10pm .
6) Pet Policy: Dogs are permitted at all of the rental locations as long as they are well behaved, under control and on a leash when in common areas. Please clean up after your pet!
7) Trash and Recycling: There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. We do have a compost pile we can direct you to for food waste. Otherwise- Please plan to pack it out. We can provide trash removal and recycling service for large groups or by special arrangement for an additional fee.
8) In making reservation visitors agree to all these conditions, lack of adherence to these guidelines will result in immediate departure and forfeiture of fee.
9) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - No refunds within 7 days.
BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS: Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident to borrow or purchase.
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you arrive here.
See you soon!
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within an hour
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Close to Rumney Crag - check rumney climbing association for covid restrictions
Natural features you'll find at Meadow Camping at D Acres Farm in New Hampshire.
Places to see near D Acres of New Hampshire
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
SUCH a wonderful spot! Our car broke down while we were there so one night turned into two, and we could not have asked for a better place to be. So much fun getting to know the kind, generous, thoughtful staff. Will definitely go back!
Twas Great! I camped on a tent platform over a field. It was quiet, welcoming, and truly beautiful. I loved the wildflowers everywhere. There was both a pond and outdoor shower to wash at night or when it’s hot. 10/10 would recommend.
A great campsite next to the woods.
We really enjoyed our stay here. The farm and surrounding woods are so pretty. Also, the area was so quiet that we slept great the entire night. We would definitely stay here again!
Can't recommend this site enough!! D Acres is a really beautiful and incredible space, and everyone we encountered was so welcoming. It also felt super manageable to maintain social distance, which was very important to us. And I would love to come back when it's safe to be in closer proximity to others to explore the greenhouses, love on the farm animals, and be deeper entrenched in this really wonderful project and community :- )
Great fall camping location
Beautiful location and really cool property. Even with covid restrictions, we were able to see much of the farm and the small animals, cats, bunnies, chickens, that they kept. Communal fire pit and cooking area was very large and had plenty of space for multiple parties to use.
A natural wonder
D Acres is a wonderland! There is so much space and so many options for camping that will fit everyone’s taste. The staff are all accommodating and very helpful. We are excited to come back and especially excited for all the activities to come back post COVID.