Welcome to our "barndo" at Rustic Pines!- We purchased this barndo and completely renovated it in 2021- It is surrounded by woods, sits on 5 acres and is located 10 minutes from I-75 and the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry.- It has 1250 sq ft of living space, and plenty of outdoor space-We have high speed internet, smart TV's and Dish Network in every room- There is 1
Welcome to our "barndo" at Rustic Pines!- We purchased this barndo and completely renovated it in 2021- It is surrounded by woods, sits on 5 acres and is located 10 minutes from I-75 and the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry.- It has 1250 sq ft of living space, and plenty of outdoor space-We have high speed internet, smart TV's and Dish Network in every room- There is 1 accessible queen bedroom and bathroom downstairs, and a queen bed , queen sofa bed and bathroom upstairs.
-We have a fully stocked kitchen with a coffee maker, Keurig, French press, pour over , coffee grinder and tea kettle. We have a starter supply of teas and coffee.- There is a "mudroom" to store your boots, hunting gear, horse tack etc- The "Cook Shack" has a charcoal grill, fridge, sink, ring toss games and TV.
Important things to know before you book:
- You will need to provide Airbnb with your government ID before booking your stay, for your protection as well as ours.
- Children are welcome , but please be aware that our place may not be suitable for young children.
- You must be 25 years of age or older to book this property.
- We do not allow any events or parties.
-For your safety and ours, we have 3 security cameras. They are located on the front porch, garage and 1 directed at the driveway.
- Although the barndo is in the country , it is located on GA-224 and you will hear cars going by.
-Cell service is very spotty, but we have excellent WIFI.
- The barndo is surrounded by woods, so keep an eye out for insects, snakes and lizards.- Bugs are not associated with cleanliness issues and occasionally come in from the outside. We do routine pest control. As long as you keep all the doors and windows shut, it will be more difficult for them to get inside. We are unable to offer any guarantee against or refunds for an occasional bug in the house.#countryliving
-We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items, but will do our best to reunite forgotten items with our guests.
- We have used a lot of reclaimed wood so be aware that some of the wood isn't smooth and you will get splinters if you "rub" it.
We want you to enjoy every minute of your stay and hope you feel the love that we have poured into this place.
There is a 1 car garage that you are welcome to use.
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Barndo @ Rustic Pines in Georgia.