Kickback in our charming campground with full-hookups for any sized motorhome, RV, or travel trailer. Laidback living meets Eastern Sierra mountain views in this easy-to-access premium pull-through site. Complete with ample room to set up chairs, an outdoor picnic table, 30 & 50 Amp electrical boxes, and water & septic hook-ups you will enjoy a truly exceptional camping expe
Kickback in our charming campground with full-hookups for any sized motorhome, RV, or travel trailer. Laidback living meets Eastern Sierra mountain views in this easy-to-access premium pull-through site. Complete with ample room to set up chairs, an outdoor picnic table, 30 & 50 Amp electrical boxes, and water & septic hook-ups you will enjoy a truly exceptional camping experience.
About Us: Welcome to Bridgeport Reservoir Marina and Campground. Join us for the classic camping and fishing experience with unique views of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Within the Toiyabe National Forest, Bridgeport Reservoir Marina and Campground is conveniently located near two distinct hot spring areas. A true angler's paradise, the Reservoir has excellent trout fishing from spring through fall and is close by to multiple rivers for incredible fly fishing. A short 30-minute drive to Tioga pass will bring you straight into the heart of Yosemite National Park. Off-road enthusiasts will have a heyday will the plethora of 4x4 trails in the area as well as the famous trail that brings you right to the Bodie Ghost Town.
Climate & Ecosystem: At 6,400 feet (1,950 meters), this high desert climate has little to moderate tree coverage and gets hot during the days and cool at night. The conditions are much like Joshua Tree National Park or Alabama Hills camping area. During your visit, you will notice many flying insects that resemble mosquitos. These Chironomidae are harmless and do not bite. On the contrary, the mosquito presence is very minimal.
Lake Levels: Due to this devastating drought across California and the Western United States, reservoir levels are low. As of August 1st, 2022, Bridgeport Reservoir is approximately 25 feet below normal. Swimming is not advisable at this time, but fishing and boating activities are still up and running.
Are you visiting Yosemite National Park? Please see these highlights from the Yosemite NP Website:
- Reservations will once again be required to enter Yosemite National Park from May 20th to September 30th, 2022 during the hours of 6am to 4pm. Visitors entering the park outside of those peak hours are not required to have a reservation. (Park entry fees still apply).
- All YARTS bus riders have the park entry fee included in their fare so a reservation is not required. The YARTS bus leaves from Mammoth Lakes, June Lake, and Lee Vining daily from June 15th to October 15th, 2022, (pending Tioga Pass opening). YARTS tickets can be purchased same-day with the bus driver or reserved in advance at the YARTS website.
- Through traffic (east-west travelers who are not stopping or visiting the park but simply driving over Tioga Pass to another destination) will also need a reservation if entering during peak hour times. (Park entry fees still apply).
- Visitors can make reservations to enter Yosemite National Park for this summer at the Yosemite NP Website
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Sawtooth Range View RV Site #1 in California.