- Check in: After 1PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out Weeknight discount: 15% off
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Serenity camping in Alabama.
Places to see near Delaine W.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Overall a great experience for my wife and I. We happened to have the site to ourselves which made it enjoyable to have solitude. The site is cleared out for easy setup, with a fire-pit and firewood already in place. Right behind the tent site is a pretty creek with crystal clear water which was awesome for our dog to play in and to just cool off.
Things to consider:
- The site is an hour from Providence Canyon, rather than nearby.
- There are 3 sites spread approximately 20 yards from one another. If it was fully booked it would have been a different experience. Though, the tent placement is nestled into the wood line (5 yards) so you aren’t in the open.
- The site is a clearing behind a residence (approx. 100 yards) , surrounded by trees.
- There are a few fast food chains within 5 minutes of the site as well as general commerce.
- This would be a good site to try camping out with the little ones in the beginning stages.
This was my first time camping and was an amazing experience thanks to Delaine. The fire pit and provided wood made both nights warm, having my own path to the creek was great, I will definitely be coming back and recommending!
Easiest camping experience to date!
Delaine had a campsite already set up which was really nice. The canopy and tent were clean and it made our trip so much easier since i didn't have to set up our own gear. My son and i tried our hand at fishing in the pond and played checkers on his phone while waiting out a quick storm. There are trails to get down to the creek. Delaine was very responsive and checked in on to make sure our trip was enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this spot.
10/10 would stay again
Our stay with Delaine was an absolute delight. We stayed for one night before spending the day at nearby Providence Canyon. The campsite was convenient, yet still felt secluded and private. Delanie was super gracious and made sure we had everything we needed. Make sure you bring a towel for a dip in the creek! We will definitely be recommending this stay to our friends.
This little place is perfect, it’s very close to Providence Canyon and some other nice hiking areas. It was super clean and comfortable and Delaine was so nice and hospitable!!! Will be back!!
First time camper, great experience
Delaine was a great host. This was my first experience camping for real let alone with HC. She responded within a minute or two every time, came out and greeted us within a few minutes and showed us the layout. The place has an beautiful rocky stream to chill and hang out. Then, in the morning she even offered us coffee. Highly recommend.
Peaceful I could hear the water in the stream across the field in the eveing
Booked an extra 🌙 night
The Firewood with a firepit set up when we arrived which was in the evening was especially nice.