Just 25-30 minutes outside of Steamboat Springs, we offer a tranquil and scenic spot for your RV or trailer. We just finished building our home and want to share our 48 acres of Aspen groves, meadows and sprawling views. In the wintertime, a level RV spot is available with 30 amp power right next to the main house. The summer offers more flexibility as to where you want to s
Just 25-30 minutes outside of Steamboat Springs, we offer a tranquil and scenic spot for your RV or trailer. We just finished building our home and want to share our 48 acres of Aspen groves, meadows and sprawling views. In the wintertime, a level RV spot is available with 30 amp power right next to the main house. The summer offers more flexibility as to where you want to set up. The property offers access to the town and resort of Steamboat, but also has trails for hiking and snowshoeing right on the grounds, so whether you want to experience the town or just unplug and unwind, this is the spot for you. Be advised that we live in a rural area only accessible by unpaved roads. While they are usually kept-up nicely, winter weather can be unpredictable.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
Places to see near Joern H.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Nothing more you could ask for!
Where do I even begin?
- Expansive breathtaking views of Steamboat
- Flat/level gravel driveway easy to park in, even with larger campers
- Complete with a stone patio overlooking the views with a fire pit set up and good to go with lots of spare wood, cozy seats, and even a cooler with an assortment of ice-cold beverages ready and waiting!
- You can't ask for a better host!
- Friendly, thoughtful, generous, and sweet as pie!
- Joern really goes the extra mile and then some to make your experience as comfortable as possible - fresh-baked pastries and coffee to boot!
The Small Things:
- Offers water and generators
- Adorable little pups who love to play!
- A bit of a drive back into the hills but 1000000% worth it!
- Joern plows and maintains the road well - he even shovels the walkway to the fire pit and makes sure it lights up at night so you can see where you're walking.
- Super communicative and helpful - offering lots of info and details on the location itself as well as the Steamboat area.
I could go on and on!
We will absolutely be back!
Joern - you have "epic" friends for life ;-)
If we could give more than 5 ⭐️‘s
What can we say!? It was the best experience we could of ever asked for!!
Jeff, Jorn, Boomer & Shadow MADE our steamboat experience. Not only were they the most hospitable hosts imaginable (homemade crossiants & all) they made us feel like we were life long friends with their great conversation around a campfire they made for us after a day on the mountain.
Upon arrival our 30 amp didn’t match their 30 amp plug and without hesitation Jorn jumped into action driving over 20 min to the closest Walmart to get us an adaptor. What a guy! He seriously made a lasting first impression. Not only that, their personalized welcome card set us at ease. As well as their detailed directions that made it impossible to get lost.
We recommend snowshoeing on their property during sunset & finishing it up with a nice fire to end the day. They even made a path through the snow, light up for us to the fire pit. We will be looking for any reason to come back and visit!
Thank you guys for going above and beyond and making us feel right at home,
Your friends Cameo, Kona & Ryan
PS Jorn makes the best homemade croissants, our mouths are still watering over them even after we left 💓