Beachousewa is a local, small business, owned and operated by me. When I was growing up, every vacation my family took was spent at the beach. We would rent a cabin and spend our time enjoying the new home with all of its surprises and treasures. I still remember the excitement of arriving at a new place and rushing in to see what it had and to
Beachousewa is a local, small business, owned and operated by me. When I was growing up, every vacation my family took was spent at the beach. We would rent a cabin and spend our time enjoying the new home with all of its surprises and treasures. I still remember the excitement of arriving at a new place and rushing in to see what it had and to claim a room.
As an adult, I began to build and create spaces for my family to connect and enjoy. The first project was a 2-story tree-house with power. It was fun to build and so nice to see my kids and their friends enjoy. At some point I began looking for a house at the beach that we could call our second home.
The minute I saw Beach Cabin I knew I had found our beach house. It was in rough shape and needed lots of work but I was excited to make it what I knew it could be. I just recently completed the second remodel on this home. It is no longer the diamond-in-the-rough that I found so many years ago. It is refined and polished. It is a gem, and I am excited to share it with you.
- Master bedroom, main floor (queen) - 2nd Master bedroom, up spiral staircase (queen) - TV room, downstairs (2 queen sofa sleepers)
- Tempur-pedic mattress - 65” smart tv - Large multi-head shower - Jetted tub - Heated tile floors - Heated towel bar
2nd Master Bedroom:
- Tempur-pedic mattress - Smart tv - Private covered deck - Skylights, large windows - Open concept bathroom - Double shower - Heated tile floors
- Down comforters - Belgium linen duvets - High thread count cotton sheets - Down pillows - Down feather bed toppers
- Gas stovetop, 2 sinks, excellent counter space - Kitchen Aid mixer, Cuisinart food processor, Vita mix blender - Panini grill, waffle maker, crock pot, toaster + more - Large variety of high end kitchen utensils - Cast iron and stainless steel cookware - Fiestaware dishes (large variety) - Speciality glasses (wine, champagne, beer, cocktail) - Keurig (single and coffee pot), french press, pourover - Burr coffee grinder, milk frother - Bodum coffee cups (double wall) (3 sizes)
- WiFi 200/10 Mbps - 4 smart TV's - Apple TV box (70" TV) - Hulu streaming and Hulu live TV (all TV's) - Nintendo Wii, PS4, Xbox (4 controllers, 60 games each) - 50+ Board Games and puzzles - 100's of books for all ages
- Pool table - Table tennis - Foosball - Giant connect 4 - Hook and ring toss - 65” TV
- HotSpring 7 person hot tub, 9'2"x 7'7" (Prism) - Outdoor shower - Pergola, chairs, propane fire table - Cornhole court - Ladder golf court - 1.2 Acres of manicured grounds - Weber grill (propane)
- Path To Beach with a wagon to transport supplies - Beach umbrella, beach towels, beach chairs, beach toys - Coolers, picnic basket, roasting sticks, headlamps
- Outdoor shower for cleaning dogs - Dog bed, dog towels, and dog dishes - Large yard (only partially fenced)
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 3 nights
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Discovery trail along the Pacific ocean
Ocean and nearby lake
Great trails by Cape Disappointment
Its right by the ocean, so...
Natural features you'll find at Premium cabin on private acre in Washington.
An 8 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean