PLAN your weekend getaway in our luxury safari tent just a 2 min of Molalla! Our 5 ac farm has beautiful views of the mountains, trees and field. The tent is a spacious 224 sft, with comfortable queen size bed, extra pillows. Relax on comfy sun beds, go for a swim in our warm pool (June-Sept) and soak in power jets hot tub! We have a solar and gas heated outdoor shower and c
PLAN your weekend getaway in our luxury safari tent just a 2 min of Molalla! Our 5 ac farm has beautiful views of the mountains, trees and field. The tent is a spacious 224 sft, with comfortable queen size bed, extra pillows. Relax on comfy sun beds, go for a swim in our warm pool (June-Sept) and soak in power jets hot tub! We have a solar and gas heated outdoor shower and composting toilet. There's a wood stove for cooler nights. Free Hot coffee. Farm breakfast is available upon request ($15pp). What are you waiting for? Book now.
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Private Glamping, with pool/hot tub in Oregon.
Places to see near Miranda's Farm and recreation
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Glamping i n style
It was a great experience! my daughter and I stayed for 3 nights and glamped in luxury.. enjoyed the pool and hot tub! brought a coleman stove so we were able to cook and enjoy eating outdoors! thanks for the fun! We will be back !
What a cute spot!
This place was awesome! Great cozy spot, and the host made it so homey and cute. I loved the added decor and the hot tub soak was a huge bonus! We had to leave early in the morning, and we’re bummed not to get the breakfast- would definitely come back.
Such a great set up with everything you need and a wonderful host. This is the place to get away from the city.
- Our tent location was away from everything else on the camp with an outdoor restroom within a few steps (compostable toilet, hand washing, towel)
- check the details of your reservation because so much is included: towels, cooler, chairs, extra blankets, fan, garbage, light, etc.
- hot shower which is private and easily accessible
- the amenities and group areas are great! Need a microwave or a place to charge your phone? They’ve got you covered. Lots of sitting areas and places to relax.
- the town is nearby and they have some good restaurant/food options
- the on-site breakfast is really great and oh so convenient
- very family friendly and really too many pros to list
- Pretty close to the main road which means you can hear the vehicles going down the road in the middle of the night
- had advertised an up to date post that there were campfires allowed but when we arrived they let us know we couldn’t have fires (absolute bummer for all the marshmallows and things we had packed to roast over the fire)
They have three separate spots to rent on the property and they’re all unique and great in their own way. Thank you for everything, can’t wait to come back again!
Happy pups and birthday getaway
Great solo glamping night with my pups! Elzara was amazing and accommodating when work almost ruined my getaway. Sotero greeted me and was willing to help with anything I needed. Even just one night away was a lovely escape from reality. I’ve already told family and friends about this gem!
Such an amazing stay! They have really created an extremely nice, warm, and welcoming atmosphere. The hosts are extremely friendly and extremely helpful.
Definitely looking forward to staying again soon!