So much more than just a room! Nestled on the far northeast end, 10 miles east of the town of Ramona CA, you will find a haven from civilization. Websterbilly Ranch backs to the Cleveland National Forest. Stay in a cozy get away with all the amenities of home. Enjoy the walking trails with fantastic views, and interact and play with the many farm animals. Go to the wineries,
So much more than just a room! Nestled on the far northeast end, 10 miles east of the town of Ramona CA, you will find a haven from civilization. Websterbilly Ranch backs to the Cleveland National Forest. Stay in a cozy get away with all the amenities of home. Enjoy the walking trails with fantastic views, and interact and play with the many farm animals. Go to the wineries, walk through the antique stores, take a short trek up to historic Julian.
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Ranch Glamping Views/Trails/Animals
6 man tent rental available for camping spot.
Animal interaction with Sebastian
30 minutes of grooming, feeding, walking the mini pony Sebastian
Smores Kit 8
Includes enough for 8 smores
Smores Kits 4
Includes enough for 4 people to have 1 smore.
Half dozen eggs
Dependent upon the chickens cooperation
Dependent upon our chickens cooperation.
Hay Ride 6 pm first come
Weather permitting, we offer a hay ride for our guests. First come first ser...Read more
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Ranch Glamping Views/Trails/Animals in California.
We have animal interaction and trail here. Pigs, peacocks, goats, chickens, horses, duck, parrot. You can feed and play
Places to see near Websterbilly Ranch
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
A peaceful and memorable trip!
This was the 2nd time I stayed at Websterbilly ranch and it was just as amazing as the first time. The first time I stayed here I camped my wooden trailer on the ridge and had amazing views. This time I booked the glamping site to give my nephews and nieces a different camping experience than being on their decked out trailer and it was a hit. They loved every minute of it. The actually preferred it. So definitely a win there. They were also able to see the animals anytime they wanted and that topped it all off. As my 5 year old nephew said: camping! Animals! Uncle! Best day ever! There is something truly peaceful and wonderful about being at Websterbilly ranch. And of course our Host Lori was just the most helpful and accommodating person. If you need a quick weekend getaway from all the craziness, I highly recommend this place.
- With such glamping site, we had expected site spot right close to the view; however there were private tent sites which had better views than this site.
- Main complain we have is about heater. That was the first thing I had asked before booking and owner had said "we have heater" however during our stay, as soon as we turn on the heater, power kept tripping off. After contacting owner, they acknowledged the issue being with heater and mentioned that the site doesn't have enough power to support heater. They also din’t have heated blanket. We had even turned everything else off including fridge, lights, microwave to see if heater can run by itself but power still tripped off. On top of it, door of the cabin wasn’t closing completely so we literally slept freezing inside and one of us caught cold. Owner din't even showed a courtesy to ask us how we felt in the morning after so many chats about heater late night. But she was quick asking for extra money of firepit. Apparently, they had propane operated fire pit installed for the cabin; however to use that they asked to pay extra 20$, which is ok however I would have expected those to be included when we are already paying so much for glamping site.
- Windows of cabin as well as door of outhouse toilet were rusty and weren’t closing properly. One of the windows in cabin was so hard to close that I had cut finger slightly operating that.
- They have mentioned that outhouse shower is solar operated and hot water is dependent upon Sun. Both days we were there, it was fully sunny however water was too cold (forget about shower, even to wash your hands)
- This was really bad experience. Not at all worth the money. This whole experience felt like typical “camping” but we paid money for “glamping” and can’t justify the cost given all the main issues I have described above. We have been to many other glamping with way better service and experience with less than half price of this. I did brought up all these to owner and she just simply denied providing any refund which shows they don't care about the customer service and just after money.
In summary, don’t waste your money here. There are enough Hicamps out there who knows how to provide magical experience accordingly to the price of the glamping they charge
A peaceful escape
We were looking for a camping experience without all of the set up and take down. Instead we found a lot more than we had ever expected, returning only weeks later to celebrate my wife's birthday. It was a lovely weekend topped off by the thoughtful details Lori added to welcome us back.