This Incredible RV-2 is permanently hooked up to electricity, water, gas and sewer. Meaning you have the same amenities of a fully functioning home including air conditioning, electrical space heater, hot water, bathroom (shower, toilet) full kitchen, lounge and so on.
This brand new 2019 Keystone Cougar 30' RV also has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, one living room, a dinning area, and a modern kitchen. The master bedroom has a comfortable 14” therapeutic semi firm king bed with walk around space and closet space next to and above the bed. The other sleeping areas have a bunk bed with queen over queen size beds and the sofa turns into a double bed. So max is 8 (4 couples as we have 4 large beds)
The bathroom is in the rear with inside access and its own backside entrance. It has full toilet, hot shower and tub plus hand sink. This makes a great setup for 4 adults and 4 kids or even 8 adults couples wanting to enjoy glamping in Wine Country. (The base price covers two hipcampers, additional hipcampers are $35 each per night)
The fully loaded kitchen with appliances microwave, blender keruig coffee maker and other cookware provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have fully stocked it with 6 sets of dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. Inside the Incredible RV you have two potable eating tables that seats 4,, and outdoors is a large 6 person dining area and picnic table.
There is a 50 " LED TV in the main living room of the RV, with indoor sound system to enjoy your favorite entertainment. You can hookup your iPhone, iPad or android device and stream what ever you want. We do offer full WiFi connection.
Speaking of the outdoors. we have a large turf area 36’ x 36' or 1000 + sq/ft) that has a 6 person dinning table, heating lamp, sun umbral, BBQ, and a 4 person jacuzzi hot tub.
Finally, what would "Glamping" be without a propane firepit with 6 seats to enjoy some outdoor music, S'mores and outdoor fun games such as horseshoes. This space is private (not shared) makes a wonderful place to create your memories for a life time.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 2 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 4 on this property) we do charge an additional $25 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 12 on this property) for an overnight stay, we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night or per event. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the number of guests.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments.
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you any portion or all of your money.
You will be renting the entire Incredible RV-2 and private 1000 sq/ft area. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space with anyone else. This Wine Country Glamping Vacation Rental (Permit RVC-599) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting you could be playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping downtown or enjoying Pechanga Casino, All are just 3 miles away.
We do have an additional awesome RV-1 Motorhome and Tremendous Tiny Homes on this property so if you are interested in bring friends or additional guests you can book the other Awesome RV-1 Motor Home and/or Tremendous Tiny Home through Hipcamp. Just follow this link or search Awesome Asbury RV-1 or Tremendous Tiny Home.
For more information about our other vacation rentals you can check out our CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Come experience Incredible Aubury as your home away from home!P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider: * We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences. * We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay. Note: This may be an obvious statement to some but to others we need to gently remind you that this is an “outdoor activity” and therefore natural pests do occur at various times of the year. There will be sometimes be - flies, mosquitoes earwigs ants and other natural pests , it is an outdoor activity after all . Their existence and / or presence does not entitle you to a refund and/or to write a bad review or threaten us with a bad review for a refund .
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 18 months out Weeknight discount: 35% off
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Incredible Asbury Wine Country RV#2
Airconditioner Rental - Per night
E-Bike Rental Half Day - 3 Hrs
E-Bike Rentals - Half Day Electrify your ride with Temecula Wine Country Expe...Read more
E-Bike Rental Full Day
E-Bike Rentals Electrify your ride with Temecula Wine Country Experience! ...Read more
E-Bike Tour w/ Dinner 6hr Evening
SELF GUIDED E-BIKE TOURS - Afternoon/Evening Self Guided E-Bike Temecula Wine...Read more
E-Bike Tour w/ lunch 6hr Day
SELF GUIDED E-BIKE TOURS - Day Self Guided E-Bike Temecula Wine Country Tours...Read more
3 Winery Tasting Tour w/ Lunch
DELUXE WINE TASTING TOURS Quality over Quantity and never in a rush! We spec...Read more
3 Brewery Tasting Tours w/Dinner
BEER TASTING TOURS Brewery Tours - 4-5 hours $149.95 per person (includes ...Read more
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Incredible Asbury Wine Country RV#2 in California.
Places to see near Heavenly Trebolo Wine Country
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Unique & convenient experience
Unique and great value! The site was as described and great for an outdoor experience without doing all the hard work of setting up a camp-- not to mention super close to lots of wineries. Would have been better with quicker response times from the contact and some hotter water in the hot tub, but all in all, would recommend.
This host completely ruined my anniversary weekend. My boyfriend and I were really excited to rent this RV and have a safe and socially distant trip. And, upon first glance, the RV was really nice. But it quickly became clear that the host lied about the availability of many amenities. I spent hours texting back and forth with (not the host but a paid employee of the host) where they just keep guessing WiFi passwords and insisting that we should be able to connect to networks that weren't within range of the RV. We paid to have access to WiFi and never once got it. We lost access to running water for 20 hours. I called that same host's assistant (because the host absolutely refused to talk to me) and she said there was nothing she could do to fix the water. We ended up having to drive to town to buy gallons of water just so we could flush the toilet. There was a pile of broken glass next to the picnic table, half of the exterior lights didn't work, there were ants in the pantry that got into our food, the RV heat was broken, and throughout it all the host steadfastly refused to even acknowledge me. I really hope Hipcamp shuts down these listings.
Great spot to relax with your family and friends. It's part of a group of rvs and tiny houses that are close together so not quite as private as I had hoped for essentially you're right next to someone else with a fence in between. But otherwise the amenities were great, fire pit, jacuzzi, the works. I would visit again with a partner looking for a more social experience.