About Vail Valley Backcountry Access
There are numerous camp spots available and this 6 acre property with a port a potty, water and electric available and a cabin to be rented. The cabin has full bathroom with shower, kitchenette, a living room, an upstairs room and a wood stove.
Firepits, shade tree spots, spots near the pond with waterfall or spots ride at the private access are available. Friendly,well behaved pets are allowed with a fee including horses that can be kept in the 2.5acre pasture with alfalfa grass and flowing water off of Brush Creek or in the coral.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 7
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out
- Weeknight discount: 10% off