About RV Camp Among anasazi Ruins!
Park your RV in our sites in an old orchard with red rock cliffs and ancient Anasazi ruins just a few feet away. Enjoy a hot included breakfast at the B&B that hosts the camping sites. Our back yard is the Canyon of the Ancients National Monument with miles of hiking trails (bikes/horses ok). Enjoy a glass of local wine or a frosty beer while relaxing with the view of majestic Sleeping Ute Mountain. Located midway between Mesa Verde National Park and Hovenweep National Monument in the Four Corners.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 5
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 4PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out