Colorado mountain paradise nestled in the tall pines with a cozy and very private guest cabin. Close to all the Royal Gorge area has to offer including rafting, fishing, hiking, and much more. Come away to rest and enjoy some true peace and quiet!
Our 400 sqft cozy and rustic 'California Cabin' is whimsically decorated with a beach theme. There is a small private deck off the back with a peaceful view of the surrounding tall pines.
Cozy up by the wood burning stove on cold days and enjoy a book or watch a movie from the library of DVDs.
The kitchenette is equipped with a sink, small fridge, microwave, small cooktop stove, coffee pot, filtered water, and all the kitchen supplies you'll need.
The compact bathroom has a Nature's Head composting toilet and instant hot water shower.
Other amenities include:
* Air conditioner
* Full-sized bed with feather bed topper
* All the linens & towels you'll need
* Outdoor BBQ
* Wood burning stove with all the wood you'll need.
* Hair dryer
* 32in. flatscreen tv & dvd player with a small library of movies
* We do not charge an extra cleaning fee
There is roughly one mile of dirt road to access the property after turning off the county maintained paved road. The dirt roads are in excellent condition and are not too steep but four wheel drive is recommended if there has been a recent snow in the area.
The cabin is roughly 1hr 30min from Colorado Springs, 1hr from Pueblo and 35 min from Canon City.
Proximity to Local Attractions/Towns:
* 15 min to the Arkansas River
* 15 min to closest rafting outfitter (American Adventure Expeditions)
* 20 min to the Royal Gorge
* 25 min to closest fly fishing shop/guides (Royal Gorge Anglers)
* 25 min to Westcliffe
* 35 min to Canon City
* 50 min to Salida
* 1hr 10 min to Pueblo
* 1hr 20 min to Monarch Ski Area
* 1hr 30 min to Colorado Springs
* 2hrs 30 min to Denver
** Check our guestbook for other local attractions/destinations
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out