Break out of the stuffy, germ-infested city and go "glamping," short for "glamorous camping." CLEAN & SANITIZED, NO CAMPING GEAR NECESSARY. Your 14x16 outfitters tent is furnished much like a hotel room, instead under canvas and the stars. The site has access to fresh well water, propane grill and firepit, private outhouse, and chairs. Just two miles from Monument and minute
Break out of the stuffy, germ-infested city and go "glamping," short for "glamorous camping." CLEAN & SANITIZED, NO CAMPING GEAR NECESSARY. Your 14x16 outfitters tent is furnished much like a hotel room, instead under canvas and the stars. The site has access to fresh well water, propane grill and firepit, private outhouse, and chairs. Just two miles from Monument and minutes away from Colorado Springs area attractions. You'll love "glamping"!
!!! REGARDING COVID-19 !!! Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations. We always super-clean the premises (wash bedding, clean privy, etc.), but we are taking extra steps to wiping down bedposts, tables, and chairs with disinfectant.
!!! PLEASE NOTE SHARED AREAS !!! We currently have two glamping sites on opposite sides of the house that we live in. The glamping tent is YOUR area, but shared spaces include the creek, zip line, trampoline, and tree house. Our children frequent these shared spaces, too, but they've been instructed to leave you to enjoy your glamping experience.
Specific details of your space include:
* Davis Tent & Awning™ canvas hunting tent, 14'x16' size, solid floor platform deck.
* Welcome basket includes some breakfast goodies and complimentary coffee.
* Camp kitchen includes propane grill (with free propane), pans, and utensils.
* Some paper products for cookouts (paper plates, paper towels, napkins).
* Clean and sanitary outhouse with clean camping toilet and solar shower.
* Close parking within 20 feet of the campsite.
* Carbon monoxide, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit onsite and stocked.
* Electrical powerstrips in tent for fan, coffee pot, hot water kettle, lights, and chargers.
* Wi-fi in full operating condition plus full-bars from Verizon, Sprint and AT&T.
* Propane fire pit with lawn chairs.
* Creek on the property, waterfowl common, and wading in the water allowed.
* Mowed hiking trails on property through fields and to Monument Creek.
* Shared areas include trampoline, play house, and zip line (permission must be granted by parents before children are allowed to use).
* Pets welcome! But we have a dog and outdoor cats, so they'll need to get along.
* One mile from Pike National Forest with hiking suggestions provided by owners.
* Public lakes within two miles (Monument Lake and Palmer Lake).
* Two miles from Monument restaurants, Walmart, and local attractions.
* Tons of tourist attractions short drive away (provided in our Welcome Book).
Note: We are not 420-friendly (no marijuana allowed). We do not allow extra guests without explicit permission, and definitely no parties. We do allow moderate drinking and tobacco smoking, but keep this outside the tent at all times.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out Weeknight discount: 15% off
- Response time: Within 12 hours
- Response rate: 100%
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Glamping Along Monument Creek
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Glamping Along Monument Creek in Colorado.
The vibe at Glamping Along Monument Creek
Places to see near Chris & Wendy's Property
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Our stay was awesome, we felt every essential need was met. As well as the added comfort of non essential items included that really enhanced our experience. If you're looking for a worry free trip with an awe inspiring view. This is your location, the experience was both unique and healing. Great people, great conversation, great hospitality and beautiful surroundings. I want to thank our wonderful host once again :)
We really enjoyed our camping experience here. The view was gorgeous! We enjoyed seeing the deer and birds in the morning/evening. It was nice to have a private camp site without having campers right beside us like at a local campground site.
The best place to glamp
Wendy and Chris are wonderful hosts and have thought of everything you may desire in a glamping site including a beautiful view and private trails to walk on their land. The privy was private and stocked with toiletries. They provide a fire pit with plenty of wood. Chris and Wendy Made sure we had plenty of coffee and teas, paper plates, etc. They have several recommendations for places to visit and trails to hike.
They are also located close to town but far away enough to feel like your truly camping in the mountains.
We had a wonderful experience here in Monument Colorado, we didn't want to leave.