Break out of the stuffy, germ-infested city and go "glamping," short for "glamorous camping." CLEAN & SANITIZED, NO CAMPING GEAR NECESSARY. Your 14x16 outfitters tent is furnished with electricity, coffee maker, breakfast bar, even a guitar. The site has an outdoor sink and water hose, propane grill, private outhouse, lawn chairs and hammock. FREE firewood for the firepit. J
Break out of the stuffy, germ-infested city and go "glamping," short for "glamorous camping." CLEAN & SANITIZED, NO CAMPING GEAR NECESSARY. Your 14x16 outfitters tent is furnished with electricity, coffee maker, breakfast bar, even a guitar. The site has an outdoor sink and water hose, propane grill, private outhouse, lawn chairs and hammock. FREE firewood for the firepit. Just two miles from Monument and minutes away from Colorado Springs area attractions. You'll love "glamping"!
!!! REGARDING COVID-19 !!! Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations. We always super-clean the premises (wash bedding, clean privy, etc.), but we are taking extra steps to wiping down bedposts, tables, and chairs with disinfectant. During your stay we will be practicing proper social distancing with our guests, and we expect all our guests to do the same.
!!! PLEASE NOTE THE SHARED AREAS !!! We live on the property, a short walk up the hill from the tent. The glamping site is YOUR area, surrounded by trees and on the other side of the shed from our house. We will leave you to yourselves unless called upon for help or supplies. We have children who frequent the trampoline on our side of the shed, but they've been instructed to leave you to enjoy your glamping experience.
!!! NO CAMPING GEAR NEEDED !!! Our goal is to stock everything you would need if you were visiting a hotel...but you'll instead be outside on a private camping lot. We even stock up on essentials like firewood and propane for you. And if you need anything, even if you forgot a simple toiletry, we're a text away to make sure your glamping experience is the best it can be.
Specific expectations include:
* Davis Tent & Awning™ canvas hunting tent, 14'x16' size, solid floor platform, and a 4' pressure-treated deck.
* Welcome basket includes some breakfast goodies and organic coffee.
* Camp kitchen includes propane grill, pans, and utensils.
* Propane grill with free propane to cook up lunch or dinner.
* Paper products for cookouts include paper plates, paper towels, s'more sticks.
* Dining area includes a picnic table and chairs.
* Clean and sanitary outhouse with camping toilet and solar shower.
* Close parking for two vehicles within 20 feet of the campsite.
* Carbon monoxide, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit onsite and stocked.
* Electrical powerstrips in tent for fan, coffee pot, hot water kettle, lights, and chargers.
* Wi-fi in full operating condition plus full-bars from Verizon, Sprint and AT&T.
* Fire pit with lawn chairs and FREE firewood.
* Creek on the property, waterfowl common, and wading in the water allowed.
* Mowed hiking trails on property through fields and to Monument Creek.
* Shared areas include trampoline, play house, and zip line (ask for assistance first).
* Pets welcome! But we have a dog and outdoor cats, so they'll need to get along.
* One mile from Pike National Forest with hiking suggestions upon request.
* 2-3 miles from Monument restaurants, Walmart, and local attractions.
* Tons of tourist attractions short drive away (see list below).
* Free GO! Newspaper from The Gazette to help plan local events.
Note: We are not 420-friendly (no marijuana allowed), but we do allow moderate drinking and tobacco smoking. Keep this outside the tent at all times.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Glamping, Creek & Beautiful View
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Glamping, Creek & Beautiful View in Colorado.
The vibe at Glamping, Creek & Beautiful View
Places to see near Chris J.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Our stay was awesome, we felt every essential need was met. As well as the added comfort of non essential items included that really enhanced our experience. If you're looking for a worry free trip with an awe inspiring view. This is your location, the experience was both unique and healing. Great people, great conversation, great hospitality and beautiful surroundings. I want to thank our wonderful host once again :)
We really enjoyed our camping experience here. The view was gorgeous! We enjoyed seeing the deer and birds in the morning/evening. It was nice to have a private camp site without having campers right beside us like at a local campground site.