This spacious 3 bedroom Ranch Style home rests on 2.5 picturesque acres and features a Western theme inside and out, with many creative touches. The large long lot features your own personal "Town of El Dorado" including a livery capable of hosting an actual live horse (if you happen to have one) and private open-air saloon complete with gaming tables and a bar.Relaxing cove
This spacious 3 bedroom Ranch Style home rests on 2.5 picturesque acres and features a Western theme inside and out, with many creative touches. The large long lot features your own personal "Town of El Dorado" including a livery capable of hosting an actual live horse (if you happen to have one) and private open-air saloon complete with gaming tables and a bar.Relaxing covered back porch with seating and table overlooks the saloon, barn, gazebo, fire pit, and desert vegetation in the yard. Great for small or large groups. Unique location for a memorable family reunion and photo shoots.Kids, adults, and four-legged friends alike will appreciate this fun, creative space. Plenty of parking. Located on La Contenta near the Covington Flats entrance to the National Park.
- 1200 square foot home.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 comfy queen room, 1 double, plus a bunk house room which sleeps 4 in a queen bed and a bunk bed. Living room also has a sleeper couch. All are furnished with vintage Western flair.
- 1 full bath with bathtub/shower combination and creative custom tile work.
- Full-sized kitchen equipped with cookware, tables, and seating.
- Wood burning fireplace and evaporative cooler allow for comfortable temperatures year round.
- Fire pit and seating made of recycled bottles.
- Outdoor table and seating, porch covered for shade, charcoal grill.
- All linens and towels are provided.
- Free wifi.
- Pet-friendly, fenced yard.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 25% off
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Joshua Tree Ranch House in California.
The vibe at Joshua Tree Ranch House
Places to see near Thunderbird Lodge Retreat
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Spacious, cozy lodge.
The site was awesome, my group and I had tons of fun at the lodge. It's a great space to hang out and have a good group of people and have some fun.
It was a little spooky we found out theres some haunted hike nearby, which we never got the chance to do. That would've been some fun.
The house house all necessities, plenty of cooking supplies, toiletries, and blankets if needed.
Although there weren't that many spots for everybody to sleep in comfortably, I would definitely work out sleeping arrangements a lot better before going next time.
It's not too far from Joshua Tree National Park which was pretty nice.
And we had some dessert friends visit us as well which is expected, like dessert mice and coyotes (make friends, not foes with them).