This spacious 3 bedroom Ranch Style home rests on 2.5 picturesque acres and features a Western theme inside and out, with many creative touches. The large long lot features your own personal "Town of El Dorado" including a livery capable of hosting an actual live horse (if you happen to have one) and private open-air saloon complete with gaming tables and a bar.Relaxing covered back porch with seating and table overlooks the saloon, barn, gazebo, fire pit, and desert vegetation in the yard. Great for small or large groups. Unique location for a memorable family reunion and photo shoots.Kids, adults, and four-legged friends alike will appreciate this fun, creative space. Plenty of parking. Located on La Contenta near the Covington Flats entrance to the National Park.
- 1200 square foot home.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 comfy queen room, 1 double, plus a bunk house room which sleeps 4 in a queen bed and a bunk bed. Living room also has a sleeper couch. All are furnished with vintage Western flair.
- 1 full bath with bathtub/shower combination and creative custom tile work.
- Full-sized kitchen equipped with cookware, tables, and seating.
- Wood burning fireplace and evaporative cooler allow for comfortable temperatures year round.
- Fire pit and seating made of recycled bottles.
- Outdoor table and seating, porch covered for shade, charcoal grill.
- All linens and towels are provided.
- Free wifi.
- Pet-friendly, fenced yard.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within 24 hours
- Response rate: 100%