About Wildcat Retreat
Camp your heart out,walk to Integratron, Hike to Giant Rock, Secret Indian Burial Grounds, Silver mines, Starry starry nights, UFOs, strange mystical activity in this triangular energy vortex of the hi desert.
Great location close to Pappys, La Copine, Los Palmas Mexican Restuarant,
Really in the heart of the desert. Wildlife is amazing, coyotes, quails, turtles, horntoads, a few snakes,wildcats,amazing hawks, owls, prarie dogs, jack rabbits, bunbuns, its a beautiful untouched spot.
Its a cool spot.
2 large cement pads, its a bit soft in rear of property, I cant pull you out if you get stuck, so be advised.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 12PM
- Check out before: 1PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out