Come enjoy an airbed in our sunroom where the chlorine-free swim spa is located. Available June through September only.
Clear Air Mountain House is an eco-friendly and fragrance-free retreat space & vacation home. Nestled in the California Sierras, it is paradise for those who love the outdoors. There are more than 45 lakes nearby, hot springs, rivers, well-maintained trails, and lots of wildlife. The house itself offers many upscale complements, including a swim-spa & large, gourmet kitchen. The house was constructed with a lot of care, using local trees, non-toxic paint, and features beautiful wood and stone inlays.
IMPORTANT: This is a fragrance-free space, made for those who have trouble going to vacation spots that use harsh chemicals. Please refrain from bringing scented beauty products and allergens. More information on limiting fragrances is here. This is a crucial accessibility issue and one of the many things that make this space wonderful! In order to ensure compliance with this important request, owners will be onsite for first-time visitors.
- Chlorine-free swim spa in sunroom
- Gourmet, beautiful kitchen with high-quality cookware
- Two fireplaces (one gas fireplace, another for wood)
- Two main suites with nine beds, capable of sleeping 16. The beds vary; find descriptions of them in the FAQ. There are curtains around some beds to provide privacy. Rent one suite or both! Suites, including prices, are described in the "Fragrance Free Mtn Suites" listing.
- Two, modern bathrooms
- High-efficiency washer, dryer, and dishwasher
- Parking spots for 2-4 cars
- Organic yard
- Extra towels and sheets, dishes, silverware, cookware, and some communal food. We also provide non-toxic fragrance-free cleaning products and beauty products
- High-speed internet
- Check in: After 4PM
- Check out: Before 2PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 20% off