Welcome to our Annie Oakley cottage. If your group doesn't fit you can also book Bar SZ - Cowboy Village #1 which is our John Wayne cottage. Linens and pillows are provided.
The Bar SZ Ranch is a genuine working family ranch. A few days here will immerse you in a lifestyle we love to share with others. Enjoy roping, morning and evening animals feedings, hayrides, archery, roping, seasonal creek walking, and hiking. And when the sun goes down, relax as a rancher would with a BBQ, bonfire, outdoor movie, epic star gazing, line dancing, and more. For an additional fee you may go horseback riding, enjoy skeet and trap shooting, and grill over an oak wood BBQ.
- Late night curfew is 12am- Campfires provided year-round and are included in your stay- You have access to two showers, one potty, filtered drinking water, a wash station, ice available for purchase, Keurig coffee maker (BYOC)- We have 660 acres for hiking and exploring- Onsite games include pool, darts, poker, ping pong, horseshoes, corn hole, tether ball, foosball, basketball, and more. Feel free to bring your favorite field games and glow-in-the dark items.
Our campground is located right next to the common area. The 12am curfew is popular with most guests which may be tough for some kids who go to sleep early. Please keep in mind that this is a family establishment and excessive profanity and drinking will not be tolerated.
BONUS: We are located just a few miles from the east entrance of Pinnacles National Park. You can go climbing, hiking, explore the Talus Caves, spot wildlife, see condors, and more.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out
- Response time: Within 12 hours
- Response rate: 100%
The vibe at Bar SZ - Cowboy Village #2
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Our stay at Bar SZ ranch was above and beyond expectations for New Years weekend. Tim and Michelle and their family were generous with their ranch, their own stories and making sure we were super comfortable and enjoying all the beautiful place had to offer. Can’t recommend enough. Coming back for sure!
We had an amazing stay at Cowboy Village at Bar SZ Ranch! I had been out to the property once before but the Cowboy Village tents were new to me. We were a group of 4 so we didn't utilize all the beds but we did double up some of the blankets since it was chilly at night! I love Bar SZ in general because there is just so much to do! The Cowboy Village tents are a great option between straight-up camping and staying in the larger ranch homes. You still get to enjoy all the amenities of the ranch with a comfortable bed with down comforters and quality sheets, a fan, a lamp, electricity, and picnic tables all provided. I definitely want to come back again!