- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Baldwin Counties Premier Primitive in Alabama.
The vibe at Baldwin Counties Premier Primitive
Places to see near Pats Farm
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
It's a nice spot. I will definitely be going back again. I got a little confused finding the entrance but once you see an old tractor turn right into the small clearing and enjoy!
We loved the site! Very private, yet not too far away... Plenty of room to set up a great campsite. The only thing we missed was seeing the pond. We couldn’t find it as the woods are thick in places and no real trails/signage leading there.
Stayed here for two nights with my girlfriend. We had a good time and enjoyed the space! Though there was some slight issues as well.
- Pretty, private area with multiple campsites.
- Close to a town for supplies and close to the gulf shore beaches!
- Great price, very economical!
- Directions to the campsite are not good. Hard to find based off of the owner's directions alone. The only identifying marker is an old tractor to turn right at but it's almost completely obscured by brush (and we only found out that by looking at past reviews).
- Communication with owner virtually non existent.
- Lots of trash left over from previous campers (we made sure to clean it up!).
I know we weren't the only people with these issues because another couple was there to camp on our second night and they had just as much trouble finding the place as we originally did.
BUT I would still go back for sure. Price and location are great :)